We are so excited...today we leave for the beautiful place that inspired
this blog--Yachats, Oregon! We will get to spend a week (maybe more!)
near the sea, in the little house we once lived in. I was pregnant with Addie then,
and couldn't imagine what she would be like...and now, to have three...that's pretty
amazing to me. (Especially considering it was only 3 years ago, lol!)
Here are just a few of the things I look forward to doing up there:
- Visit with Nonni & Poppi
- See Liam's reaction to the beach
- build a sand castle
- Eat at The Drift Inn (it's so cute!)
- Look at the neat shops
- Take the kids for an ice cream and to look at the sea lions on the bayfront
- feel the cold morning ocean air on my face
- hearing the waves
- Eating clam chowder at Mo's
- taking loads of pictures
- just relaxing and enjoying my family :)
It'll be so fun!
I won't have any internet access up there, at least not with blogging capabilities,
so I won't be posting for awhile. I'll miss it! But I look forward to sharing our trip
when we return. I also plan to hold a giveaway with something I find up there, since
there are so many cool things and shops in that area.
See you all soon!