Wednesday, June 23, 2010






































We are so excited...today we leave for the beautiful place that inspired
this blog--Yachats, Oregon! We will get to spend a week (maybe more!)
near the sea, in the little house we once lived in. I was pregnant with Addie then,
and couldn't imagine what she would be like...and now, to have three...that's pretty
amazing to me. (Especially considering it was only 3 years ago, lol!)

Here are just a few of the things I look forward to doing up there:


  • Visit with Nonni & Poppi
  • See Liam's reaction to the beach 
  • build a sand castle
  • Eat at The Drift Inn (it's so cute!)
  • Look at the neat shops
  • Take the kids for an ice cream and to look at the sea lions on the bayfront
  • feel the cold morning ocean air on my face
  • hearing the waves
  • Eating clam chowder at Mo's
  • taking loads of pictures
  • just relaxing and enjoying my family :)

It'll be so fun!

I won't have any internet access up there, at least not with blogging capabilities, 
so I won't be posting for awhile. I'll miss it! But I look forward to sharing our trip 
when we return. I also plan to hold a giveaway with something I find up there, since 
there are so many cool things and shops in that area.

See you all soon!




No comments: