Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

Is it over?


Yes, it's really over.


Goodbye Halloween!

Due to outside forces (sounds mysterious, huh?), I was unable to spend it with my lil monsters.

But, I know they had TONS of fun, because Addie told me all about it. She had a huge smile on her face and went right to bed, but wouldn't go to sleep without her bag of candy! Can you believe that! Daddy let her. It wasn't me

It cracks me up to look at the pictures of Addie with her best friends, Jaeda and Gisselle. You don't think her delight is apparent, do you?


 My exceedingly fuzzy little mouse...


 and all three kids with my cute cousin Boo.

Hope your Halloween was fab!!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

I know, I can't believe Halloween is over! All that planning and decorating to now get ready for Thanksgiving..and really we tend to look over it and all prepare for Christmas OMG! But by your post it looks like you had a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
-Ashley-

KatieMay said...

Cute pics! I love fall and wished we had a bit more to enjoy. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)