Monday, April 9, 2012

Steppin' Out...a Snazzy Easter Link-Up

So, one of my favorite blogs ever is called Harper's Happenings (Harpershappenings.com). Mandy, the super-funny and all-around-awesome mama who writes it, holds a weekly link-up called "Steppin' Out Saturday." It's pretty much meant to be a call for us mommies out there to dress up nicely at least one day a week, which I would completely do were it not for the fact that I'm always too exhausted to do so :) (That, and the fact that my "nice clothes" has all either been outgrown and/or been made obsolete.)

The kids? They're always another story, especially on a holiday. Who doesn't love dressing up their kiddos? Here are a few snaps from Easter, in all their Grandma-gifted finery ;)

Hope you had a nice holiday!

(ps, as we are in CA still on vacation, I'm using the blogger app for the first time ever to post this--we'll see how it turns out!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

These are great! I love the boys' hats, and Addie looks like a little angel, as usual. Her hair's getting so long.