Thursday, November 22, 2012



Well, I've been gone for awhile, but I figured I'd better at least show up for Thanksgiving! Here are my little indian and pilgrim:


I think it's customary now to say OH MY GOSH THEY'RE GETTING SO BIG!
and wonder how in the world these pre-school children are standing in front of me?!?!?!
I remember way back when, imagining a kindergarten-aged child
and how that seemed so far away.
And now Addie is almost there.

Two days ago, she lost her first tooth. It was kind of unexpected on my part!
It wasn't on my radar at all...she just turned 5 in October,
and I kind of thought it would be a little while.
But the same day that she told us it was loose, she lost it!

I just felt like saying whoa whoa whoa WHOA.
It may sound silly, but it seemed like it was happening too fast!
And then to see that precious little baby tooth, and how proud and happy she 
was to have lost it :) It was a lot for this mama!

Luckily, I still have one diaper-bummed little devil with chubby, dimpled hands
and full-on terrible-two's attitude ("no dancing! Don't want to!")
to make it bearable.



I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
I'll be back soon with some vintage finds and my vintage find of the YEAR.
Even though the year isn't quite over, I don't think it can be topped.
Some of my Facebook friends may have already seen it...
but it's big, (mostly) green, bright,
and just magical. ;)

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Always nice to hear from you! They are so big.....growing soooo fast!

Maggie is just losing her last tooth. No more baby teeth after that one :(

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!