Friday, October 15, 2010

The other day, we had the fun of joining Nonni on a lunch date to Chuck E. Cheese.
Of course, I had to get the cheapy photo souvenir because they have an old-time quality
I love.
(Typical Jakey.)
And typical Liam, too :) Always observing.

The Chuck E. Cheese mouse is kind of creepy, but darn it these photos will be preserved
until they are old!

I've decided I'm going to make a little scrapbook of these photo-booth/cheapo type
pictures. This is another one I like, from way before #3 ever entered the picture:

Although it looks awful of me, I treasure it because of how small the first two babies were.
Back then Jakey was the "happy baby," and you can see that by the gleam in his eye. Now
let's just say he's a little more...temperamental. Ha!

Do you have a stack of pictures like these? Or any in particular of this type that bring back
a certain time especially well, and makes you smile?

Hope so!










No comments: