Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun Challenge


While browsing Pinterest yesterday (which I am now a slave to, although stumbleupon still has my loyalties), I came across this fun photo challenge, and traced it to A Feathered Nest.  Believe it or not I've never heard of such a thing! But it sounds like fun. I love to take photos and edit them...finding the time is the tough part.

So here's my day 1. Before it hits midnight CA time and I find that I'm posting late the very first day.

(That is so me.)

a jasmine-scented sky.

Now, it should be noted that I am approaching the age where I do NOT like to be in photographs anymore. I know, it's awful in a way. But so often I just don't like how they come out, unless it's one with the kids :) Why does it always seem like the pics from just a few years ago look so much better? Am I nuts?

Well, just to say "screw you" to that part of myself that is critical, I'm posting more. Eeeek.








This was my inspiration: this lovely arch that begins the walkway to my parent's house. (Taken from the car, lol. Note mirror at lower left. Why didn't I get a better pic?)


Seriously, for me the most fun will be seeing all the other participants photos and what they come up with. Catch all the pics on the groups Flickr page!





No comments: