Thursday, June 2, 2011

photo challenge day 2: cinderella shoes.

Every girl needs a pair of Cinderella shoes. A pair that makes you feel beautiful and make your feet happy :) I didn't realize until photo challenge #2 came up that I remembered this fact, and my own pair. Since today's assignment was snapping a pic of your favorite shoes, this pair is what I pulled out of my closet.


It made me reflect on the fact that I really don't dress up anymore. Instead of waiting for an occasion, I need to create one! It's rather tough to find the time or even energy sometimes with my three angels keeping me busy. It's something I want to change. Soon.

Here are a few outtakes from my shoe-snapping adventures.

Initially I wanted to snap a pic of them on this mirror, with the clouds and sky in view. Didn't turn out so well, at least I didn't have the patience to keep working with it until I found something I liked. 


I decided to go with something more plain and adding text.
Clean and sparse save for the shoe and text.

Here's just one shoe. Glam-or-ous. ;)

 And with some old photos and a few of my favorite necklaces for a retro-ish look.
I do just LOVE retro!


Thanks for taking a peek! Remember, the group flickr pool 
has tons of great entries. I love how it stands as a kind
of documentary of the participants.

If anyone actually reads this blog,
I'd love it if you could leave a comment for me.
Curious as to who's out there in Blog-readingland!


1 comment:

acandiedapple said...

Those shoes are adorable! As is your blog! Thanks for visiting mine. I'm excited to see the rest of your photos throughout the month. I really love the mirror photo.

Yes, I love vintage too! I wish we were neighbors so we could go thrifting together!