Wednesday, June 8, 2011

extras and more vintage (as always.)

Here are a few more pictures from my "high angle" assignment. This is another version of the one I made of Liam yesterday. Kind of liked it too but not as much as the other one.


Of course, I had to attempt to get at least ONE with all the kids. Yeah right.


My middle baby, Jacob Christopher Kai Woodruff. 
As you can imagine, his name is the funnest to yell because it's the longest ;p


And now for some new vintage I scored at the flea market yesterday...

I got--

a cute old Knickerbocker doll,


some vintage dish towels,



some more horse stuff to feed my tiny obsession,


a pair of cool antique fair ribbons,


and this little embroidered wall art, which I found to be so sweet.



I love the tree running through the middle, the
 sweet little scenes, and the changing seasons.
This square on the top right is my favorite.


Oh yes, I forgot this photograph--
with two mischievous little girls smiling in it :)
Their expressions made me crack up.


And, my very very favorite find for last. 

One of the most adorable vintage baby outfits ever.
It's a Kate Greenaway romper outfit,
 brand new and in excellent shape!


Look at this sweet little detail on the top.


Look at these snap up bottoms. So retro...so cute!


Even the back view is sweet, with the little pleat and striped edging.
If any of the kids were small enough for it they so would've worn it this summer.


There are two fairly good flea markets in my area...
one is on Tuesdays, the other Friday through Sunday.
Needless to say, I visit them whenever I can!

I've linked this post to the super awesome blog Her Library Adventures,
where you will find lots of more posts featuring everyone's flea market scores
(Something someone like me just loves to drool over, ha ha).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: